1. How to use CONVOY Anti-Microbial Surface Disinfectant Office/Home D.I.Y. Kit?
Please watch this video for a complete tutorial of how to use the CONVOY Anti-Microbial Surface Disinfectant Office/Home D.I.Y. Kit.
2. What is our company and who are we?
We are Zenzari World Sdn Bhd and our company is established in 2013. We specialize in the distribution and wholesaling of disinfectant products like the CONVOY Anti-Microbial Disinfectant Surface Spray and Office/Home D.I.Y. Kit to provide caring solutions for your environment and living surface’s cleanliness.
3. What is the active ingredient xCid contained in CONVOY Anti-Microbial Surface Disinfectant products? What are the benefits of xCid?
xCid is an innovative and biomechanically engineered compound to actively disinfect a broad spectrum of pathogenic and/or drug-resistant organisms, including MRSA, without causing antimicrobial resistance at a rate of 99.999%. xCid is considered a new generation of biocides.
xCid can keep all surfaces sanitized for weeks and it is safe, effective, and environmentally friendly for long term usages.
Properties of xCid:
- Protect against 99.999% Germs
- Long Lasting Protection
- Wash Resistant
- Remove Odour
- Food Contact Safe
- Immediate Effect
- Alcohol-Free & Non-Flammable
- Broad Spectrum Anti-Microbial Activity
- Bleach-Free & Non-Toxic
4. Where can I use xCid?
xCid offers a wide range of applications and it is suitable for residential, healthcare institutions, hotels, restaurants, kitchens, public transportation, public restrooms, offices, day care centers, veterinary clinics, athletic facilities, fitness centers, schools, food manufacturing etc.
5. Do you have any customer testimonies? What are your customer bases?
We currently serve customers from various sectors, ranging from medical services, banking, retailing, warehouse, childcare, kids playland, and more. We serve all customers who require surface disinfectant services and a cleaner environment for the benefit of others.
6. Can xCid kill coronavirus (COVID-19)?
COVID-19 is a virus that can be killed fairly easily, but it is dangerous due to its high contagiousness. Fortunately, xCid is a great option to treat COVID-19 on surface environments compared to conventional bleach type disinfectants because xCid is longer-lasting and food contact safe, while conventional bleach type contact disinfectants might be toxic.
7. How much building space can one bottle of CONVOY Anti-Microbial Disinfectant Surface Spray (5000 mL) cover in square feet? And what is the usage volume of one bottle of CONVOY Anti-Microbial Disinfectant Surface Spray (5000 mL) for transportation surfaces like buses, vans, sedans, SUVs, MPVs, and others?
1000ml of CONVOY Anti-Microbial Disinfectant Surface Spray can cover up to 500 square feet of area. Hence, one bottle of CONVOY Anti-Microbial Disinfectant Surface Spray (5000 mL) can cover up to 2500 square feet of area.
8. What does it mean for xCid to be food contact safe? Is xCid safe for children? Can xCid be sprayed on baby toys, where babies might come into contact with xCid through their mouths?
Food contact materials (FCMs) are all materials and articles intended to come into contact with food, such as packaging and containers, kitchen equipment, cutlery, and dishes. These can be made from a variety of materials including plastics, rubber, paper, and metal. Although xCid is food contact safe, unfortunately, they are not food-grade materials. This means that you should not ingest xCid or allow children to come into contact with xCid through their mouths. Keep the product safe and out of reach from children.
9. Can xCid be directly sprayed on people or foods? Like eggs, vegetables, fruits?
Yes, CONVOY Anti-Microbial Surface Disinfectant products can be used to spray on fruits to preserve its freshness.
10. If the xCid can last for one month on surfaces after spraying, does this mean that we don’t need to spray multiple times within the same month? For example, when sprayed in the car, do we have to spray every time after we go out? Or like door handles and areas that will be frequently touched by people, do we have to spray many times per day or week?
For the high-touch areas, we advise reapplying CONVOY Anti-Microbial Surface Disinfectant products from time to time for ultimate protection, especially in this pandemic season. But for untouched or less touched surfaces like walls, CONVOY Anti-Microbial Surface Disinfectant products can protect the surface for up to 1 month and more.
11. I think CONVOY Anti-Microbial Surface Disinfectant products are expensive, do you offer any economy packages?
Compared to regular sodium hypochlorite or alcohol-based disinfectant solutions on the market, CONVOY Anti-Microbial Surface Disinfectant products would be considered more expensive. But when considering the long-lasting protection at a cost of RM0.08 per square feet and comparing CONVOY Anti-Microbial Surface Disinfectant products to other “surface coating” products like silver nano-based products at RM4000 per liter in the “surface coating” products category, then our products are considered relatively cheap.
12. What are the differences CONVOY Anti-Microbial Surface Disinfectant products compared to current “surface coating” products like silver nano disinfectant products in the market that use alcohol and are ‘organic’?
CONVOY Anti-Microbial Surface Disinfectant products are scientifically-proven to be not harmful to human skin and artificial surfaces while having their effect lasts from hours to weeks and even months on certain surfaces. Additionally, CONVOY Anti-Microbial Surface Disinfectant products are specially designed for closed proximity usage. Most of all, CONVOY Anti-Microbial Surface Disinfectant products are proven to kill viruses and it is currently being used in intensive care units (ICUs) across hospitals in Europe. So, you can have peace of mind when using our products.
Current alcohol-based disinfectant products with 70% alcohol are enough to kill coronavirus (COVID-19). However, they can also discolor or harden your surfaces, especially rubber and plastic-based surfaces at the same time.
Current household Clorox (bleach) that uses sodium hypochlorite can also kill COVID-19, but it is harmful to human skin and can irritate the breathing airway and exacerbate asthma in asthma patients. Furthermore, long term exposure to bleach-based products can be carcinogenic and can increase the risks of cancer. These products can also dull Marble floor tiles as well. Therefore, bleach-based products are not suitable for confined and closed premises like living areas and offices.
Finally, Nano products are considered to be good disinfectant agents, but they are more expensive and require the help of UV light to activate the disinfectant process.
13. Where can I see the CONVOY Anti-Microbial Surface Disinfectant products offline and in-person?
You can visit our CONVOY office at 11A, Jalan TK 1/11A Taman Kinrara Seksyen 1, 47180 Puchong, Selangor for more inquiries and a first-person view of our products.
14. Are CONVOY Anti-Microbial Surface Disinfectant products manufactured locally or overseas?
CONVOY Anti-Microbial Surface Disinfectant products are tested, designed, and manufactured from Europe with its origins in Austria.
15. Do you have a license for selling CONVOY Anti-Microbial Surface Disinfectant products?
No special license is required for selling surface disinfectants. Unlike cosmetics and medicine that are controlled under the Control of Drugs and Cosmetics Regulations (CDCR), 1984 which is promulgated under the Sale of Drugs Act, 1952, surface disinfectants do not require any special approvals by the government. Although sodium hypochlorite and Alcohol 70% are the disinfectant solutions suggested by the Ministry of Health, the government can always suggest the cheapest and easily available option in the market.